RULES: USGA rules govern all play unless modified by the following local ground rules:
- Out-Of-Bounds consists of all perimeter fences and outside the white stakes. (penalty - 2 strokes).
- Free drop is awarded for relief from any staked tree or any man-made obstacle, excluding perimeter fences. Ball may be moved 2 club lengths, no nearer the green (no penalty).
- Pitching to the green or practice putting on any of the regular greens is not permitted.
- Rake sand, replace divots, and repair ball marks on greens.
- All golfers must wear satisfactory clothing. Playing in swimming trunks is not permitted. A shirt must be worn at all times.
- All players must have their own set of clubs and not play from another's bag.
- Children under age six are not allowed on the golf course.
- Between April 1 and October 15, no more than 5 players are allowed in one group.
- Keep all carts at least 30 feet from greens and off tees.
- Do not pull carts across tees, greens, collars or approach areas.
Open daily Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend, weather permitting
Lifeguard on Duty: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Pool Rentals: The Geneseo Country Club has an in-ground, heated pool. Club members may schedule private parties with the Club Manager. Private parties are limited to two hours in duration. The rental fee is $75.00 plus the cost of lifeguard services if more than one lifeguard is necessary. Parties may be held in the mornings and after 7:00 pm.
We have a full snack bar and offer beer and mixed drinks.
Banquet (Ballroom) Rental
- Clubhouse Facilities - $300 (includes Ballroom, Bar, Canal Room, Terrace and Kitchen)
- Under 50 people - $150 (Ballroom & Kitchen only)
- Terrace only - $100
- Terrace, Bar, and Kitchen - $200
- Terrace and Kitchen - $150
Members (only includes family members)
- Clubhouse Facilities - $150 (includes Ballroom, Bar, Canal Room, Terrace and Kitchen)
- Under 50 people - $75 (Ballroom & Kitchen only)
- Terrace only - $50
- Terrace, Bar, and Kitchen - $100
- Terrace and Kitchen - $75
The date is reserved only after the deposit fee of $100 is paid and the signed contract is received at the Club office. The pre-paid deposit fee is refundable, if there is no damage to the club.
- Gas grill: $25.00
- Table Linens Covers: $3.00 per linen
- Table Skirt: $5 each
For rental information, contact the club Manager at 309-944-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The area available for rental consists of a large room flanked on both sides the Canal Room and Club bar. The Club bar leads to a large covered deck area on which there are several patio tables. In addition, there is a large kitchen equipped with one refrigerator/freezer, two electric ranges, two separate sinks and a large expanse of counter top workspace. There are no deep fat fryers or grill.
The maximum total seating capacity for the clubhouse is approximately 190 people which varies depending upon the set-up of tables and chairs. For an additional cost, extra seating is available on the covered deck. For parties of 50 people or less, will be judged on its merits for each event.
The entire facility or a portion of the facility is available for rental to Club members as well as non-members.
The Club does not prepare or serve food in the area available for rental. The renter may hire a licensed caterer to prepare food either on or off the premises. Several local people have either provided food service to renters of our facility or expressed an interest in doing so. Names will be provided at your request. Please inform your caterer that they will be responsible for providing water at the tables.
All forms of tasteful entertainment are permitted. Male or female strippers, exotic dancers, etc. are considered to be in poor taste and their performances are not authorized. Names of DJs that have provided quality entertainment locally are available at your request.
Cash & credit card bar only. NO CHECKS. Renter agrees to purchase all alcoholic (beer, liquor, wine and champagne) and non-alcoholic (soft drinks and juices) drinks from the Club. No alcohol is to be brought on the Geneseo Country Club premises. Bartender has the right to take away the alcohol or shut down the party and your deposit may not be refunded. A 20% gratuity will be charge to renter for purchases for their guest.