USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
UNLESS MODIFIED BY THE FOLLOWING
LOCAL GROUND RULES
1. Out-Of-Bounds consists of all perimeter fences and outside the white stakes. (Penalty – 2 strokes).
2. Free drop is awarded for relief from any staked tree or any man-made obstacle, excluding perimeter fences. Ball may be moved 2 club lengths, no nearer the green (no penalty).
3. Pitching to the green or practice putting on any of the regular greens is not permitted.
4. Rake sand – replace divots – repair ball marks in greens.
5. All golfers must wear satisfactory clothing. Playing in swimming trunks is not permitted. A shirt must be worn at all times.
6. All players must have their own set of clubs and not play from another’s bag.
7. Children under age six are not allowed on the golf course.
8. Between April 1 and October 15, no more than 5 players allowed in one group.
9. Keep all carts at least 30 feet from greens and off tees.
10. Do not pull carts across tees, greens, collars or approach areas.